"Let the fresh air in and keep the pests out!"
What Mesh Size do I Need?
We comply with or surpass the regulations of quality control bodies such as:FSMA, A.I.B, USDA, FDA, BRC, GFSI, IFS, FAO, and SQF.
Customers often ask “Which metal mesh should I get?”
The answer depends on what you’re trying to accomplish.
Trying to improve your food safety inspections? Improve your HACCP? Do you need to secure your loading dock from intruders and improve inventory control? Are you concerned with pest control and keeping those pesky bugs and birds out? Trying to seal the opening to help prevent falls off the loading dock? In many cases, one of our Bug Blocker doors can do it all.
With over twenty-five years of overhead screen door experience, Bug Blocker doors have the expertise and knowhow to help you. Our stainless steel screen mesh doors have won numerous awards and our theme is: “Let the fresh air in and keep the bugs out!”
- Control access with a lockable steel physical barrier
- Provide natural airflow ventilation
- Control insects and other pests
- Secure your loading dock
- Keep birds out
- Secure the loading dock from falls
For more information about stainless steel mesh screens from Bug Blocker, contact us online or call 800-537-3802.
Stainless Steel Mesh for Pest Control & Security
In the world of food manufacturing and food packaging, our #12 mesh has proven the most popular and effective for pest control and security.
- Keeps out the majority of bug classes
- Keeps out birds and other pests
- Thoroughly tested by the USDA
- Helps keeps out human intruders—view the “Bad Guys” video to see our #12 mesh in action!
- Security and Inventory control
Specialized Stainless Steel Mesh for Pest Control Only
Bug Blocker’s #30 mesh stainless steel screen is ideal for plants with large quantities of flour, rice, or grains on site. Keeps our “no see ums”, sawtooth grain beetles, and the lesser grain borer Rhyzopertha Dominica Tested and proven by USDA research to provide an effective barrier against minuscule insects Optional Expanded Metal Mesh (see below) can be incorporated for added security.
Chain Link Mesh for Security
Strong and secure, 11-gauge galvanized steel Chain Link mesh is our most popular security door option.
- Provides a lockable physical barrier against intruder access
- Low-cost security solution for employee safety
- Inventory control
- Keeps out larger animal pests like dogs, cats, raccoons, and larger bird species
- Helps prevent loading dock falls from left open doors.
Expanded Metal Mesh
Often used by the U.S. military, our Stainless Steel Expanded Metal Mesh is gaining popularity for other applications, as well. If you like the look and security of expanded metal, this may be the option for you. Can be combined with our #30 metal mesh (see above) to provide pest control as well as security.
Custom Metal Mesh Screen Doors for All Applications
All of Bug Blockers’ metal mesh screens are custom-manufactured to match our customers’ unique specifications. Our screen doors will provide a fully sealed and lockable solution for ventilation, security and pest control.