"Let the fresh air in and keep the pests out!"
Fixed-In-the-Opening Screen Panels
Permanently Mounted Screens
Many customers have contacted us asking, “I need a screen that can be permanently installed inside an opening. Can you do that?” Rasco absolutely can!
We can provide our award winning metal screens as fixed-in-the-opening panels in any custom size you may need—even jumbo sizes. Our permanently mounted Bug Blocker screen panels provide airflow for your facility without letting in bugs or other pests and without compromising site security.
Our simple but effective screen panel solutions start with your exact measurements. We’ll make your screen panel just slightly smaller than the opening you’re covering, and provide aluminum angle brackets that will ensure a tight fit to pass any inspector’s examination.
Easy to install and clean, Rasco’s strong, durable permanently mounted screen panels will provide you with years of trouble-free use, reliable security, pest control, and ventilation.
Contact Rasco to discuss your custom requirements or to learn more about our permanent screen panels.
Screen Panel Options
Choose from a range of mesh material options for your custom permanently mounted screen panel(s). Options include:
- 304 stainless steel wire mesh that meets Federal Specifications for a range of industries under STD-A-A 1037B, in either:
- 12 mesh: 0.023” 12x12 mesh for security & pest control
- 30 mesh: 0.011” 30x30 mesh for food applications with rice, grain, or flour
- Expanded metal mesh: 304 stainless steel expanded metal utilizes 5/8”, 20-gauge mesh with 71% open area. Add 0.011” or 0.23” mesh for insect control.
- Chain Link (Security-Only): 2” diamond galvanized steel mesh chain link; provided with four jam brackets per screen panel for easy installation
Screen Panel Features & Benefits
- Easy wash-down with pressurized air or water
- Durable, lightweight aluminum outer frame construction
- Commercial grade hardware
- Self-drilling screws and 2”x2” aluminum angle brackets
- Kit includes all standard installation hardware
- Screen panels include top brush seal and full bottom rubber seal (seals not included with chain link panels)
- Screens over 12’4” in width will include center-style attachments for stability
Screen Panel Options
- Powder coating
- Custom sizes—large dimensions are no problem!
- “Easy removal” option available for extra charge; this option requires more time and labor for installation
Contact Rasco for the permanently installed screen panels your facility needs.