"Let the fresh air in and keep the pests out!"
For decades, Rasco Industries, Inc. has provided screening solutions to a variety of industries. We worked closely with major food packaging and processing plants, food inspection organizations, and a USDA laboratory to assure a product design and screen selection to meet their rigorous needs and high standards.
Helping you comply with your Current Good Manufacturing Practices, FSMA, Homeland Security, GFSI, AIB, HACCP, USDA, FSIS, FDA, SFQ, BRC and other quality, safety and security programs.
Our custom-made stainless steel mesh doors help provide security to many military locations, nuclear plants, prison systems, food processing, packaging, pharmaceutical, electronics companies and other facilities that need to comply with their many regulatory requirements. One of the main advantages to our products is we provide an overhead door screen that not only provides inventory control and security but also keeps out the insects, rodents, birds and other pests all the while allowing ventilation in the factory. Be green with steel which is a recyclable product. Our bug screen doors provide pest control without using harmful chemicals. It is another way of keeping your employees safe and secure.
Our ventilating doors retrofit to your existing door and provide a complete seal. Easily washable stainless steel mesh means a happy result on your inspections!
Bug Blocker® Products Feature:
- 12/30 Mesh:
- 304 Stainless steel wire mesh / aluminum frame allows efficient pressurized air or water cleaning. Large widths possible. Custom made to retrofit with your current door.
- Stainless steel wire mesh meets Federal Specification STD A-A-1037B
- For security/ pest applications specify .023″ 12x12 mesh, 51.8% free area
- For food applications with flour, rice or grain on the premises specify .011″ 30x30 mesh, 44.8% free area
- Expanded Metal:
- 304 Stainless steel 3/4” 20 gauge with 80% free area
- Chain Link:
- 11 gauge galvanized steel with 2” diamond pattern
- Custom made to your specifications. Widths up to 24 feet.
Our customers are looking for pest control, inventory control, and keeping their employees safe and comfortable.
Winner of Best in Business in the garage door industry for many years in a row!